- 60 oz pure water
- 1TB Cranberry juice
- 1 dandelion tea bag
- 3 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB ginger juice
- 4oz aloe juice (whole leaf)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- a pinch of cinnamon
I’m super excited your in my kitchen with me because I’ve got something really healthy to share with all of you today. We all need water however, I’m going to share with you how I like to infuse my water with extra nutrients! Check it out here and let me know what type of water you prefer to drink below.
As I look around lately I see so many people who are WONDERFUL and have so many gifts to offer this world, yet they are finding difficulty with embracing and loving themselves. I thought that it may be a good idea to send you a few quick and simple tips to apply to your everyday life that will help!
TIP #1 ACCEPT YOURSELF JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!
In order to love yourself, you must FIRST AND FOREMOST accept yourself and your body the way it is currently!
This is so very important and I want to let all of you know, not only have I been there, I AM there now! My weight is currently more than it has ever been.
That being said, I love and accept my beautiful new found curves. They represent my fertility and vibrancy as a youthful woman!
TIP #2 TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR BODY!
Every morning I have a routine. This routine consists of prayer/meditation, body movement to stimulate my lymphatic system and a big colorful green juice full of life force energy!
I’m not saying that you must do this exact routine too. However, what I am saying is that in order for you to THRIVE, you must first take care of your mind and your body!
You must stop looking for love outside of yourself!
Trust me on this one!
I spent seven years without a partner or even a date, working on “my stuff” so I would not be like so many others who are failing miserably in relationships because they have insufficient or little to no self-love at all!
What I discovered is that self-esteem and self-love are issues that are often related together. If you happen to suffer from low self esteem, it’s most likely that the root cause is a case of insufficient self-love. You may even find that loving yourself feels unnatural when you begin this process because your mind has been ingrained with self sabotaging thoughts for the longest time.
IT’S TIME TO TURN IT AROUND, YAY FOR SELF LOVE!
That’s right! I treat myself to something special every single day! It may be a green juice at my favorite juice bar or a beautiful little cheap cotton dress from my favorite neighborhood boutique. Whatever day of the week it is, I know that I am getting a treat from me, myself and I!
You will be shocked at how much of a boost this gives you!
You will also be shocked at how you begin to accept and respond more openly to gifts from others too!
This one is HUGE! In order to really experience self love you must do and give to others, just as much as I stressed the importance of “putting yourself first” above.
It is vitally important to be good to others. I try to do at least one thing per day for someone else. It really does get you outside of yourself. A bonus is that it brings to light all the wonderful characteristics in you that would never be seen; not just by others but seen by yourself!
When you don’t love yourself and place yourself first, you are basically telling the Universe that you are unworthy or undeserving of any love, relationships or positive outcomes that have the same vibrational match as you have at your highest vibrational state of being!
It’s almost impossible to ever reach the potential that you desire unless you begin to apply the changes to your life that I suggested to you above!
Remember! I only want the very best for you!
I’m so excited you are here with me in my kitchen today because I have a friend I want to introduce to you! Dane Kent and I thought it was important for all of you to learn how to stay in shape while traveling! As always I encourage you to post your thoughts and tips below!
To check out more great tips visit Dane at www.danekentfitness.com
Good morning Facebook family! I’m super excited you are here with me in my kitchen this morning~! I hope you enjoy this video about the difference between algaes! Namaste and have a FANTASTIC Saturday!
Good evening Facebook family! I wanted to share a video with all of you about doing the work on ourselves in order to better understand our partners needs and to better understand our own. This comes in so handy in working out our differences in relationships and helps us open up and expand on a greater scale in order to receive MORE love and abundance into our lives! It’s really helped me and I hope it helps just one of you. Namaste
They say moving is one of the most stressful things one can undergo in life. It’s right up there with divorce (yikes)!
I’ve undergone three moves in three years. The first move was from Ohio to California, the second was another local move–and now–the third move is to my current home here in beautiful La Costa! I’ll admit, my level of stress has been at an all time high while dealing with my items being shipped from Ohio that have been in storage for almost three years.
Sleeping on a yoga mat on the living room floor has not exactly made for “good sleep” either. However, there is one thing that has not been swayed by this tumultuous time…my beautiful meals and my ability to “taste the love” in my food and juices!
Every evening as I come home to an endless sea of boxes–putting them away one by one–I always take the time to create a beautiful meal to delight all of my senses! It’s not about creating a lavish four course meal or even getting out the fine china. In fact, I’ve been eating while sitting on my staircase every night for a week because I have no chairs yet! It’s more about creating a sacred space in order to tune into your body and what it’s needs are at that given time. It’s about creating a safe haven within your home to be able to relax, unwind and create a meal that will give back to you!
Now I want to give you 5 quick tips below to assist you in being able to sit down, relax and really be able to taste the love in your food!
- Create a sacred space to both prepare and to enjoy your meals! I love to light candles and toss a beautiful blanket down on the floor surrounded by pillows! Fresh cut flowers are ALWAYS a must when eating at a table! The beauty that surrounds you during meal times will allow for an ease within your soul that will also lend itself to an ease within your digestion.
- Tune into what your body really needs in that moment.
- Only allow meal time to be shared with others who have calming soothing energy! No one wants negative talk or endless chatter at the dinner table! I refuse to share meals with those who I know are not truly centered in their being or who I feel do not accept my healthy lifestyle and view it as “overly strict” or “too healthy”.
- Teach others about your lifestyle so they too start to make wise decisions and are more educated about the importance of eating local, organic etc. This can be very helpful, especially when sharing meals with extended family members or others who just don’t seem to ”get it”.
- Eat meals in silence! This is a profound way to really appreciate the effort you have put into your food (not to mention the appreciation your digestion will show you the next day). When we speak during meals we often end up eating too much–or even worse–swallow too much air which causes unnessasary gas in the stomach. No fun!
I hope this helps you create a sacred space in your home to create beautiful meals for yourself and your loved ones. Here’s to nourishing your body, mind, and spirit!
My one big secret about eating and one of the hardest videos to shoot:
Lets face it, we could all use a little internal cleansing!
Other benefits of a cleanse include:
- My skin becoming so clear it’s almost translucent!
- The whites of my eyes becoming clearer!
- Weight loss
- Healthier skin, hair and nails!
- A re-booting of my relationship with food
- Emotional and spiritual insights and awakenings
- Improved sense of overall well-being.
- A more “go get it” type of attitude and wanting to go after life!
- Food tastes unbelievable after every cleanse (cleaner pallet!)
- I seem to have the ability to sense and feel my energy field much more acutely.
- I have the want and down right need to rid my life of things and people who do not belong in it!
Tips for a great cleanse:
- Get a juicer! A Breville is a good juicer to start however I prefer the Green star. If money is an issue just remember any juicer will get the job done!
- Nix the nay sayers who tell you you need to be eating three square meals per day. Anyone who says that simply has not been educated on cleansing and could also be threatened by what they don’t know
- Don’t feel like you need to set a time length to cleanse, THIS WILL SET YOU UP TO FAIL. instead simply juice until you no longer feel the need to. This is really getting in tune with your body!
- Remember that you don’t have to take off work or anything for that matter while cleansing. In fact, you will most likley have more energy to handle tasks and do the things you love!
- Get out and enjoy the sunshine while cleansing! Vitamin D does a body good, REAL GOOD!
Congrats and let me know how it goes by posting your comments and questions below.
Here are the top ten reasons why I’m sure to get in my citrus every day:
- Drinking half a cup of lemon juice in the morning (diluted in water) cleanses the liver.
- Lemon juice prevents kidney stones.
- Citrus fruits are high in folate! Folate prevents birth defects!
- Citrus fruit is high in vitamin C this helps prevent anemia!
- Supports a healthy immune system because of the high content of vitamin C!
- Citrus fruits fight cancer!
- Citrus may help prevent osteoporosis!
- Citrus fruits are fantastic for asthma sufferers!
- Citrus fruits give the skin a youthful dewy appearance!
- Citrus fruits help reduce inflammation in the arteries!
There are many citrus benefits for your health and it’s so easy to incorporate into your diet, so grab a lemon, orange or other citrus fruit every day!
Trust me when I say that I have used myself and my clients as guinea pigs for the past 6 years to get to the healthy, vibrant state that I am in today.
I want you to feel better, look better and be ready and able to take on your daily tasks with ease and joy!