- 60 oz pure water
- 1TB Cranberry juice
- 1 dandelion tea bag
- 3 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB ginger juice
- 4oz aloe juice (whole leaf)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- a pinch of cinnamon
Rawlicious Recipes by Andrea Cox.
- ½ cup pure pumpkin
- ½ cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1 cup coconut milk or hazelnut milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I like Amazing meal)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed or 1 tablespoon chia seed
- ½ tablespoon vanilla or a small piece of a vanilla bean pod
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- pinch good salt
- vanilla stevia or Grade B maple syrup to taste
- Place all ingredients except the ice in a high speed blender and puree until smooth – about 45 seconds.
- Add ice and continue pureeing until you reach desired consistency.
- If mixture is too thick, add ¼ – ½ cup of coconut water.
- Want to lower the calories? Use hazelnut milk instead of coconut milk as suggested above:)
- and of course…
- Share this recipe on your social media outlets below….I LOVE THAT!
Ok summer is gone folks but it’s never to late to enjoy some banana ice creme or what I like to call raw vegan “nanner vice creme”! In this video I show you how to make two different versions! Enjoy! Let me know your favorite healthy treat below!
Good morning Facebook family! I’m so excited you are here with me in my kitchen today to learn how to make AMAZING raw vegan jicama fries! These are one of my favorite quick finger foods! Let me know what your favorite healthy treat is below!
Good morning Facebook family! I’m so excited y’all are in my kitchen with me today! I have two quick and easy methods of teaching you how to prepare zucchini pasta today! I hope you enjoy this video and hop on over to my You Tube channel to subscribe to my daily videos ♥ Let me know your favorite healthy pasta sauce below!
Ahh a desert fit for a raw vegan Queen! Two tiny bite size raw vegan brownies (I ate before) with a dollop of raw coconut yogurt sprinkled with bee pollen, cocoa nibs and coconut palm crystals! A perfect ending to a perfect day!
Here is the recipe for my Raw Coconut Yogurt
Hello My Lovely!
- 1 bunch of curly kale, stems removed
- 1 bunch of organic spinach
- 1 bunch of organic fresh parsley
- 3 large organic carrots
- 1 bunch of organic radishes chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup dried raisins or dates
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (make sure they are sulfate free!)
- juice of 1 lemon
- kelp granules
- In a food processor chop kale, spinach, and parsley until fine. I like to call this process “salad mush”! Remove the “mush” and add to a large bowl. Do the same with the broccoli/cauliflower and carrots. If you do not have a food processor you can chop by hand.
- Stir in raw cashews, raisins, and cranberries. Add the juice of one lemon and a dash of kelp granolas.
- Salad will keep for several days covered in the fridge as long as you leave the dressing off! Are you ready for the dressing?
Watch this video below for my quick and healthy “SOS” dressing!
Fresh fig and blueberry salad! Three minutes to make!What a fabulous day! Today I made a beautiful 3 minute salad for a friend after our yoga practice! Enjoy and be sure and check out the new members section for more simple recipes!